Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: amc 304 conversion

Fuel Injected!
    Finaly I could read the original eeproms. I choosed Philipps 27c512 and the programmer could read the eeproms. Now I have the bin on an eraseable eprom and can play with that. I have changed some pameters according to other manual shifted cars and engine is running smooth now.My last bigger problem was the O2 sensor no signal from there.On the conversion sheet for harness of old ecm to newer ecm there is A10 plus from O2 sensor and A12 minus to the O2 sensor, i had to connect this minus with ground too , no problems any more and ses light is off.I have VSS too and connected but no speed sensor connected up to know, I have to find a solution for this too.But dave already showed some places to get these sensors! If somebody needs BPSA.bin or BJBB. bin , i can provide them, I do not know how to attach them here. Beside the help here I could fint good hints on the tunerpro forum too.
    Thanks to all who could help here.

Fuel Injected!
    Hello,
    engine is running with a slightly altered bin.Attached the bin, the xdf and enlarged adx.As well as logfile.
    Who wants to diagnose my logfile and give hints for improvement based on the adx.Some of the parameters i do not understand. Engine is running lean but this may be due to the injectors, tbi is from a 4,3 l engine now its on a 5l engine.
    How can I set the distributor on a pointless system with flashlight, (not the static version with piston on deadpoint).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    I'm searching for BHMK,BHML,BJCT, these are bins for 5l engine, want to compare with my BPSA