I bought a 1993 C2500 suburban two years ago with 225K on the clock. originally wanted to swap an LS engine try combo but after researching on several different forums I started an appreciation for the stock TBI system. I’m new to tuning and am planing on getting a Moates setup to get me started. A year ago I replaced the original 5.7 that was starting to knock with an ‘89 4-bolt main 5.7 motor with 40k on it out of a camper van. The new motor doesn’t have swirlport heads and I’d like to rebuild the 810 heads off the old motor and put them back in the burb along with an LT1 cam out of a B-body. I know this is pretty tame for what guys do on here and other forums tune but I want driveability and am happy with the feel of the factory motor as it’s a city vehicle that might pull a boat here and there. Maybe in the future or on another vehicle I’ll try a more challenging combo. Anyway I want thank the contributors to this site in advance for providing so much info on a topic I had never thought about tackling before and figuring all this stuff out for guys like me.