Now that I have everything on and running, now its off to tuning.
Well first start was not that great, it cranked and died, had to keep my foot on it to keep it running, and according to my WB, I was lean, was around 15-16. So I tweaked my tables some and it didnt help much. But that was before I had my air filter on it, so I couldnt drive it, didnt really want to with it lean. I tweaked the tables some more and go it ok.
Fast forward to when I now have a air filter/intake on. When doing my original injector calculations, the first calculator said at 40 psi, I should have been pretty much at where I was when my old tbi. But I found another one and it gave me diffrent numbers and I was too little flow. So I bumped my fuel pressure up to 45 psi and adjusted the injector flow in the bin to match. (I am running the vac refrenced FPR)
Now I was able to drive, long story short, it has taken several drives, then fuel map tweeking to get me to where I am. my fuel maps are taking on a diffrent shape. First couple tuning sessions my BLM's were in the 150's, next few times were in the mid to high 140's, now I am down to the high 130's and low 140's. But its still staying there, and my main fuel map in the 90-100 map areas are up to 99.6, so I'm thinking mabey I need to bump the pressure up a couple more pounds?

Odd thing though, according to my wideband, I am pretty much staying at about 13.5 afr all the time in closed loop (unless I am in PE or DFCO that is) Every now and then it comes up to 14.x, but then goes back down to around 13.5
Also, when getting on the gas, like almost wot, the BPW can go as high 9.30 or so, it also turns red when it does this. Is this too high? Or is that simply set up for TBI, and it be ok for mpfi? I changed the fuel useage box on my dash to "inj DC %" Am I to assume that stands for injector duty cycle %? If so, it didnt seem to go much over 20.xx

I will say, the engine has a almost completely diffrent sound to it. Both the sound of the engine, and the exhaust. Exhaust actually seems a little louder, has a diffrent note to it, kinda hard to discribe the diffrence. Even in dfco it sounds diffrent. Before, with the tbi, the engine just kinda went silent when in dfco, now you still hear exhaust noise, kinda has a slowing vrooooommmmmmm sound to it...lol
As I have done more work to the fuel maps, it does seem to have some more pickup and go to it, pulls and revs quicker. From the sound and the way it acts now, its almost a completely diffrent engine.