Hi everyone,

Some of you are already familiar with my project, to be short it is a Chevy Silverado 1990 step side k1500 5.7/350, with all top end from 1998 5.7/350 vortec (Heads, manifold, MPFI spider injectors, pro comp cam 08-467-8, 0411 PCM from moates with road runner emulator, 4L60E transmission).

So i had long road taken with this project, changing on the way this and that. And lately after installing 4L60E transmission, had trouble of PCM recognizing it, and since i had a scrap wiring, that was cut here and there before i even got it, and had no cruise control working plus to all, and the under hood fuse box cut out, i decided that i get a new used wiring of a 1998 Tahoe, and start merging it together with my in cabin wiring from scrap, so i did get the new used wiring, all completely whole, with no wires cut or damaged with the fuse box, taken of a car to be cut and sold by parts at junk yard.

So i know there are many swaps of engines in trucks like mine to L31 engine, and swaps exactly like mine, but i have searched all of the net, and can`t find any info on merging the two wirings together, the incabit with underhood, via the bulkhead connector C100 and C200 connectors to merge with the 1998 wiring, to have everything functioning, the A/С, Cruise Control, etc...

If anyone has some info, it would be grate, cause for now i have some pinouts for these connectors, but not sure that they are the correct year. And the 1990 schematics are so difficult to follow.

Thanks in advance folks.