Thread: Problem with idle Overspeed Spark Advance Correction vs RPM erro table in TunerCat RR

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!

Problem with idle Overspeed Spark Advance Correction vs RPM erro table in TunerCat RR

Hi everyone,

I have run in to a problem with "idle Overspeed/Underspeed Spark Advance Correction vs RPM erro" tables, i wonder if anyone can help:

I set values that should make a smooth curve, but instead at some point of 37.5rpm it just throws the curve back to zero, but at that poin it must be at the mark of 37.5rpm and make a smooth curve, please see the print screens attached. I as well attach my .cal file for your reference, so you can analyze. As well if you guys can open it and tell me, do you see the same thing as me (same error)? If not, than i gues it is an error in deffinition files or XDF files i recieved from moates.net, since everyone else is downloading and installing same setup.exe file, i tried several times to uninstall and reinstall the tunercat, and updated it to 3.52 RR tuner real time version, i`m running it with emulater from moates and 0411pcm.

And i`m sure its not the tune, when i get another tune .cal file, and open these tables i see same error at 37,5rpm.

Thank you all in advance for help. cheers will keep in touch.

image.pngimage (1).png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Aksl; 08-01-2018 at 08:22 AM.