Ah, yes, that is unclear. My bad.

I can fatten the VE table until I get 14.7, but the BLMs see "rich" and pull fuel. If I set the VE to what the BLMs want (I lean out the VE), the BLMs still see rich and pull still more fuel to the point of surging and lean misfire. The engine just doesn't want to run where the BLMs want to take it. The ECU wants it leaner, but the engine isn't liking it. Idle, cruise, doesn't matter, the ECU wants leaner. When I look at O2 Averages in the History Table, the -average- voltage is already reading lean where the ECU want to pull still more fuel. The voltages are making sense to what the engine is doing - when it "feels" and "acts" lean, the O2 is telling me "it's lean" and the BLMs are saying "it's rich; pull fuel."

I've limited how far the BLMs can go (120 instead of 108), which has (for the most part) kept me out of lean surging (usually 14.7 at that point), but the BLMS will go right down to 120 trying to pull more fuel.

I'm having a thought that the ECU might be seeing a high IAT sensor and mathematically pulls fuel, despite the existing VE and O2 saying "we're good." Just a thought....

Does that make more sense??