Just a quick update: tuning / driving has been going relatively well. I had to take out a whole lot of accell enrich value due to the extra fuel I guess that the open loop tune throws in. Through many iterations, I had to cut them in half to get a reasonable throttle response, but it's much better now.

I do have one issue that I haven't figured out - every now and then, the car seems to lean way out all over. For example, the idle is normally in the 13.6-14.0 range, kinda moves around some. It stays this way most of the time, but sometimes it will go straight to about 15.3 or so and always return to that for the rest of the run. Then the next day, it seems to be fine and back to normal. If I don't catch it when it does this lean out, it will not run well under boost (duh!) and pulls lots of timing and all. So far I've been lucky it hasn't been hurt I suppose.

So now I'm going to watch the PW real close when it does this again, and see if it's actually changing the PW or if there is something else going on (like fuel pressure or ???). I've got a FP gauge under the hood too, so if it does it again, I can also view that to see if something wonky is going on with the regulator. ALso will watch the MAP reading / density reading to verify something hasn't gone wrong there.

Fuel system is stock third gen to the motor, then stock LT1 to the rails etc. The fuel pump upgrade is Quantum Fuel Systems pump replaced the original in tank. I forget now what the flow was, but did a fair amount of research and this should be plenty.

Against all recommendations, I have not replaced / added to the fuel pump power circuit, as most guys seem to do.