Baro updates, at least in the P66 codes, happen at a maximum RPM that can be set, and 100% throttle. So for example, the factory settings for the 3.4L camaro is 4000RPM, so with the stock throttle body, at anything under 4000RPM if you went 100% throttle, it would take a barometric reading. If you're under boost when that happens, all your un-boosted fueling will be significantly affected. There are (in the 3.4L camaro code) 25 parameters that are affected by the barometric readings, including: altitude correction to MAP, MAP sensor offset, IAC steps multiplier vs baro, A/C added IAC steps multiplier vs baro, barometric correction to accelleration enrichment, barometric multiplier for power enrichment threshold, fuel pulse width multiplier vs baro.

In tunerpro, you can do a ctl-F to search for any parameter with BARO in the name to pull all the ones you need to consider.

I don't have DA3 or EE up in front of me right now, but I do have the v6 version from the same years code pulled up-that's what I'm working on.

Also, when you did your scaling did you take into account the different MAP sensor offsets?

1 bar sensor has a 10.3kpA offset, 2 bar is 8.8kpA. So, your ADC counts (what the PCM is using the actually do the fueling) would be (offset - minimum readable pressure) / ((max readable pressure - minimum readable pressure)/255) If you didn't take that into account, it could be a problem later. The computer doesn't read kpA, or even volts, it reads ADC counts...so a 0-5V sensor has 255 discrete steps, minus 0 and 255, that are usable.