Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy from MN1988 View Post
EGR Electrical Failure, Error 27 EGR Diagnostic, Error 32 <-- I will check over the vacuum lines and the EGR valve/solenoid tomorrow, should I replace them since I'm almost positive they're original.
Yes replace them if they are that old but still might not fix the issue. Can look at that later... is there a EGR tube from your headers to intake? Was it turned off in last tune?

VATS Enabled. On a stock 94 SS it's 'set' where my tune it is not. What would be the benefit of disabling the anti-theft?
Turning off VATS is common with aftermarket tunes. If you loose your pellet key or the cylinder in steering column goes bad the engine will still run, if it's a conversion engine to another vehicle without VATS module and steering column it will still run. If it is an SS and this went bad it should not crank over either though? But you could turn key on and jump the starter solenoid and start car. In the 9C1 Police option there were no starter disable from Vats, just fuel disable from VATS. Aren't you the one with early $EEB? If so you have such an early SS with an $EEB I wonder if something was changed and it was closer to a 9C1? Do you have the stock factory bin file or just the mail order tune?

Uncheck the VATS and give it a shot! Your car is doing exactly what a VATS issue would cause.

Air Pump Diagnostic, Error 29 I'm guessing the air pump isn't set in the pcm anymore or something is wrong with the pump?.. None of the A.I.R. pump has been changed by me.
But have you owned the car since new? Disabling Air Pump is common practice as in 95 it was found to have an issue of collecting moisture and letting it into exhaust, since it was not needed to pass emissions there was a factory TSB to plug line at air filter inlet, remove relay and reflash PCM to disable. Nothing is removed.

You should do this anyway, there are 2 checkmarks to disable, one turns it off and one turns off the Check Engine Light.