Thread: Gm Seed key algorithms

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by tindrunas View Post
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=18E...xzQt2eiQVW7wMw

here is some examples of many radios with their seed and keys
    These have the 5 byte seed/key. I must say the new algo is complex as hell and not easy to calculate, if at all possible, without having some secret keys and a .dll from GM.
    The 2 byte seed/key algos are fully cracked and what you need is only the algo number and the algo table used.

How did you get those combos. Have you tried offline programming of these systems or you need online connection for the unlock request.
    Do you have caches of the sps cache folder and the sps application folder to share?

Carb and Points!
    Yes I have to use ACDelco to get the key from the seed for all these radios. All IOBs, IORs, and IOUs all have seed and key. Which is needed in order to program them. I can do any programming I want to them after I get the key from ACDelco and I recorded all those Seed Keys from programming all those radios for customers. That's where I got that table from. I wish I could figure out the damn algorithm for these. New units don't have a seed or key cause the MEC is set to FF. To put security on you have to set the MEC to 0. If the MEC is not set to 0, you will not get LTE on the radio. So they have to have security for them to work correctly. You can activate security on the radios but you cannot take the security off. Once you set the MEC to 0 you can't reverse it and put it back to FF ever again. Wish there was a way somehow to Set the MEC to FF then that would take security off the radios. Maybe you could within a firmware update but haven't dove into that much.