Quote Originally Posted by Terminal_Crazy View Post
Motor is just maxing out BLM's. both banks showing 160

Have you changed increased cylinder size and injector sizes? 350-383 approx 10% bigger
383 should be 783.70 cc per cylinder.

It's going into CL at 34 degrees which is probably a bit early.

VE Tables will need playing with (increasing to richen it up)

IF the 160 BLM is close (IT May be higher but we don't know) 10% increase on cylinder size and around 8 - 10% on the VE table would put you a bit closer.

You also have an Error77 fan 1 fault i'd look at fixing first or switch it off in the PCM for now

O2's should start offat 450mv and drop down to abound 5-10mv with just the ignition on as they heat up.
With Long tubes they need heat even though they have heaters in them.

OK seen the O2lean error and where you clear them, however both BLM's have maxed at 160... Needs more fuel.

Mitch
Thanks Mitch.

Engine is a 383, and I forgot to mention that the car was tuned by PCM Performance. I have a second PCM with a tune by Moe Bailey (also for a 383) - swapped it in and the issue persists, so I don't think the problem is tune-related. The Moe B tune was in there before and ran 100% fine. The only things different from then and now is the addition of a 58mm throttle body, and an Edelbrock intake. PCM Performance tuned it for the 58mm/intake.

Fixed the fan - forgot to put in a fuse.

Car smells pig rich at idle though. It'll almost burn your eyes. I'll pull the rail and put cups under each injector and crank it. Maybe something got into the rail while it was sitting on the bench.