Quote Originally Posted by EDZIP View Post
If you need a diode I can mail one...just replace it when you have the chance. I also have the diode/resistor (soldered together) that I removed from my old Red River cable you can have...Just PM your mailing address....

In the meantime...anti virus, screen saver etc on your laptop kicking you off?

Ed
I'm going to have my brother check the radioshack near where he lives. If they have it he can drop it off later in the week, he comes into town usually once a week. If they don't have it (very small shop in a very small town so who knows) I may take you up on the offer. Until then I'll just have to leave it be.

As far as computer issues, it's such an old laptop that literally doesn't get used anymore so I actually took all my virus scanner type software off of it. It actually runs much faster now, go figure. It'll never see the internet again and at this point it's been slaved for engine tuning only now, so all that's on there is the OS and all the different tuning programs I wanted to try out. The screensaver doesn't kick in until 10 minutes I think, but I can disable that just to be sure.