1995 LT1, Caprice, tuned by Alex R (PCM Performance). Just installed engine today due to cam going belly up. Fired it up and it ran like it was missing, but eventually cleared up. Initially, left 02 wasn't swinging like it should and BLMs were pegged. Car idled ok in closed loop, but once open loop hit, RPM's climbed a bit and BLMs crept up to 160 and stayed there. Changed out left 02. Restared car.

02's were not moving like they should, then it tossed out the following codes (eeHack)
ERR84(1-4 CONTROL CIRCUIT)
ERR83(REVERSE INHIBIT CIRCUIT)
ERR26(CCP ELECTRICAL FAULT )
ERR48(MASS AIR FLOW SYSTEM FAILURE)

Changed MAF since that was easy, and the error persisted. Changed PCM's - no change, so it's definitely in the car. Checked all the wires thinking that something got pinched and everything is clear. Pulled off the covers off of half the harness and everything looks ok, but something is obviously not. Car will NOT go into closed loop.

Looking at the codes, I am wondering if the harness that leads to the trans controls was somehow mangled in the install. I checked power on the pink lead at the MAF and it's very low. I checked resistance on that lead to ground and it shows 1.2k, so its definitely bleeding off voltage to ground somewhere.

Anyway, anyone got any ideas other than what I have laid out above? About ready to toss a match into this thing...

Thanks in-advance