ok guys go easy on me its my first post and I am having a few problems I can seem to find answers for in the threads, just starting out and was trying to get the blm numbers up on the dashboard on the tunerpro rt, cant seem to find out where it is, I found where you can change the views on the dashboard but was wanting to watch those numbers as I drive if it is possible, the other thing I was having problems with is I am not sure if I am recording any data when I hit record. I would like to save files to look at after driving and wasn't sure how to do this part of things. I am working on my 1993 5.7 C1500 that I made a lot of engine modifications over the winter with the 16168625 ecm and using the $e6 tp5 v250 xdf file with the a204 e6 trans v250 mask. not even sure if all that is right. I did get the aldl cable connected and working with the tunerpro software and do have the dashboard with data coming in from the ecu just a little uncertain about how to proceed from here. thanks in advance for any help loving this sitye and all the knowledge that comes with it great site for sure