Quote Originally Posted by steveo View Post
i looked at your log, looks about normal for a stock 'vette, its trims are a bit lean but all corvette calibrations are for some reason. of course your car isn't really modified so i'm not sure what you'd expect to see there, shorty headers and a catback don't exactly throw off a calibration
Thanks Steveo,
It's comforting to know that the log looks normal, as the car runs pretty well, except for the dang high idle! With respect to the SES lights, if they aren't causing an actual problem (which you indicate they aren't) then I'm not concerned. I stepped though the codes on the car and got the following:
H41
H77
H22
H64
H72

I cleared them all, but haven't started the car yet. I'm going to do another datalog with eehack this weekend. Just so I'm sure of the steps I should follow:

1. Start eehack (no support files necessary) with usb cable plugged in to computer, but ODBII plug not connected to car,
2. Select Port and Vehicle Type in Settings Window,
3. Start engine,
4. Plug ODBII in to car,
5. Begin driving and logging.

Does this sound correct?

In the log file I sent you (trial 1), I looked at the graph in the area of 290 to 350 seconds, when I came to a complete stop and put the car in park. At this point, my Idle Target RPM was about 550, my Idle Air Controller Position was around 20, but my Idle speed was around 1300. Does this data support the possibility of a vacuum leak? I'm not sure what other parameters I should look at to help track down what the problem is. If you have any suggestions or ideas, I would greatly appreciate hearing them.

One more quick question. In the ECM/Calibration Info window, the VIN and Cal ID# do not match my car. I assume this means the ECM has been replaced at some point, correct? I see there are Set VIN and Set CALID buttons. Should I put my data in here, or doesn't it matter?

Thank you for all the help so far. It is greatly appreciated! I'm sending you a few bucks for an adult beverage or two. Your program is Awesome!

Regards,
John