I understand the logging procedure now. The calibration shown in my log was automatically downloaded by eehack from my ECM, correct? My car is actually a 95. I assume the ECM must have come from a 94, but the cal is for a 3.07 axle A4 also, so the calibration must be close, I'm guessing. I assume that the only way to get the 'correct' calibration (16212471, from fbodytech), would be to flash the ECM. Is this necessary?
there are differences in transmission control on an f-body between those years, unsure on the y-body

With respect to my high idle issue, I don't think my throttle plates or cable are sticking open, as I can confirm that the throttle arm is against the adjustment screw while the idle is high. Is it possible that the PO has turned the throttle stop in slightly so the blades cannot close enough?
on a stock LT1, the throttle screw should be backed off until the plates bottom out in the bore, turned back in until just touching the throttle stop, then add maybe 1/2 turn. you don't want the plates open much, the idle air is supposed to come from the idle passages for more even distribution in the intake manifold. as long as they aren't sticking in the bore you can't have them closed far enough

it is possible your TPS is bad, it just doesn't quite look like it from the logs, but further testing is required. the ecm self-sets the TPS to zero (remembers the lowest voltage it sees as zero), so even if they did turn the screw out a bit, the TPS should reset itself

maybe reset the ecm (pull the pcm bat fuse for a bit so it loses its memory) after playing around with the screw just to force it to reinitialize