Thread: Larger TB - what has to be adjusted??

Fuel Injected!

Larger TB - what has to be adjusted??

I have searched on here, and in other forums, and see that I've got to adjust line pressure in the tune for a larger throttle body for an 4L60E. Can someone provide a bit more specifics in regards to what, exactly, has to be adjusted and offer some guidance in how much needs to be rolled in/out?

Thank you

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantadan View Post
    I have searched on here, and in other forums, and see that I've got to adjust line pressure in the tune for a larger throttle body for an 4L60E. Can someone provide a bit more specifics in regards to what, exactly, has to be adjusted and offer some guidance in how much needs to be rolled in/out?

Thank you

We need more information from you like, year, ecm #, and just what your doing or what has been done to
    the engine...

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by C2500 View Post
    We need more information from you like, year, ecm #, and just what your doing or what has been done to
    the engine...
    Sorry, its a 1995 lt1, 383, HCI, A4, 3k stall, 3.42 gear. Any assistance is appreciated.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantadan View Post
    Sorry, its a 1995 lt1, 383, HCI, A4, 3k stall, 3.42 gear. Any assistance is appreciated.
    For future searchers: Increase the line pressure across the board 5% for a 52mm, 10% for a 58mm. I have also seen to copy the cells up one space for 52mm and up 2 slots for a 58