Bringing TBI and Multi Port Fuel Injection to a New Level.     EFI Conversions and Tuning! Seattle to Portland! E-mail Tuning Consultant!
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Larger TB - what has to be adjusted??

  1. #1
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    49

    Larger TB - what has to be adjusted??

    I have searched on here, and in other forums, and see that I've got to adjust line pressure in the tune for a larger throttle body for an 4L60E. Can someone provide a bit more specifics in regards to what, exactly, has to be adjusted and offer some guidance in how much needs to be rolled in/out?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantadan View Post
    I have searched on here, and in other forums, and see that I've got to adjust line pressure in the tune for a larger throttle body for an 4L60E. Can someone provide a bit more specifics in regards to what, exactly, has to be adjusted and offer some guidance in how much needs to be rolled in/out?

    Thank you

    We need more information from you like, year, ecm #, and just what your doing or what has been done to
    the engine...

  3. #3
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by C2500 View Post
    We need more information from you like, year, ecm #, and just what your doing or what has been done to
    the engine...
    Sorry, its a 1995 lt1, 383, HCI, A4, 3k stall, 3.42 gear. Any assistance is appreciated.

  4. #4
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantadan View Post
    Sorry, its a 1995 lt1, 383, HCI, A4, 3k stall, 3.42 gear. Any assistance is appreciated.
    For future searchers: Increase the line pressure across the board 5% for a 52mm, 10% for a 58mm. I have also seen to copy the cells up one space for 52mm and up 2 slots for a 58

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •