hello there

I need help with tuning this set up im trying to avoid having someone tune it for me because i want to learn this stuff ive been working on it for a few years on and off a lot of reading lol i get lost and i take a break but now decided to finally post a thread to see if you guys can help me get this right ..... drivability is ok idle is ok cruise is ok im having trouble getting my AE set up correct i know there is more power there just feels like a dog when i try to get on it..... the other day i did a WOT 100% tps 95+ map and it seems like it doesn't want to rev past 3100 rpm and it takes long to get the rpms up im using the vortec timing tables but i don't think that's what i should be using as im running rpm aluminum heads im not sure how to post logs or bins on here (newbie) can someone show me the way... below is some info of my set up let me know what other info is needed also if i can get a estimated HP with this set up so i know what PSI to set my fuel pressure i just started with 18 psi but im sure ill need more?

1992 chevy c1500 single cab short bed

383 stroker bbc throttle body 80lb @ 18 psi

cam # 08-412-8 duration int/ext 264/270 int/ex 212/218 @ 050 valve lift int/ext .487/.495 lobe separation 110 deg rpm range 1200 to 5200

performer rpm heads 60735 70cc chamber 185cc intake

performer rpm intake

mid length headers

3" exhaust turn down before axle

700r4 tranny

10 bolt 3:73 gears

10:4:1 compression according to summit calculator

tuning with ebl flash