If you're getting ready to dump 5 grand into an engine I would reccommend repinning your harness and switching to a 7427.

Lots of people tune by BLM but I prefer using a WBO2, ESPECIALLY for a performance engine like you're talking about. The 7427 has a lot of support, and is a much faster and better computer. Can the 747 do the job? Absolutely. The 7427 is IMO a better alternative. It is faster. It can control E fans and transmissions. You can hook a WBO2 into the data-stream to make tuning easier. It has two 3D fuel tables instead of the smaller main table plus the 2D adder table that the 747 usues.

You can use BLM to adjust fuel but I would encourage you to get a wideband. It will make dialing it in easier. IMO this is even more so when you're talking about building an engine like you are.

Don't worry about the timing tables until you get everything else dialed in, then revisit them. You can bust a ringland with knock if you're not careful. Especially true with boost.

I like 85% max duty cycle. Once you build that engine you will almost certainly need more injector and/or fuel pressure.