We need a name for this website!

I'll give you a little information on how it started. First I just needed a place to put my EFI stuff and an easy way to link to it so when someone on another website asked a question I could just post a link to the answer whether it be a bin or a wiring diagram etc... worked good but a Friend of mine Dave W saw it and said that is what he needs too! So I installed a photogallerey and did some tweaking so it would work with not only pictures but documents, bin files, def files etc... Well word got out and I asked another couple of my Internet EFI Friends who alway seem to help me an others and it turned into a forum and photo gallery.

We have no intent of competing with anyone, it's just a place to put our stuff and help out when we can. If we can't help the bottom line is give a link to somewhere that can!

So we need a name! Right now it's just on my personal website and when we agree on a name I will move everything there. I do not consider this my website, this is our website, it's a community effort and will stay that way.

Vendors are all welcome to advertise their stuff here, there's no charge I hope if they advertise they will help a little to. All EFI vendors are welcome and we will be referring to them anyway if it's the right product that the person is looking for!

Some names that have been suggested are:
1. Old SKool EFI
2. DIY EFI
3.Home Skool EFI

Pretty soon we will be letting the public know about it so here's your chance.