Thread: Bitchin' TBI

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bitchin' TBI

Well after playing with 3 bar SD OBDII stuff in my LS swapped S475 truck for a while, among other things, I'm back to working on another TBI build for the first time in a while.

Here's the build: I screwed together a nice little 355... Flat tops, WND-7547-1 single plane intake, SUM-162108 heads,LUN-20080660 cam 279/287, Lift .447/.471, longtube headers. 7427 PCM

I started it for the first time a few days ago, and as expected the tune is going to need some work. Last night I got my wideband installed and wired up and got some more of the exhaust welded up. I also added another busbar like these trucks have from the factory but this one is switched by a relay to power gauges and such. Should be fun getting this thing tuned! It's going to be a running son of a bitch once I get it dialed in though, I can already tell. Probably going to run in in OL fulltime but we'll see how it goes.

I have a Walbro 255 pump which is probably overkill but it's already laying around so I'm going to install it and just try to regulate it down. Fast has told me about some of his builds which push a LOT of PSI compared to the factory configuration so I think it's doable. Need to figure out some combination of injectors or regulators and whatnot. I'm looking for a marine regulator that I can push up to maybe 30 PSI and see how that goes.
    Last edited by CDeeZ; 02-28-2018 at 03:12 AM.