Thread: Tunerpro rt glitching out

Electronic Ignition!

Tunerpro rt glitching out

Just started tuning with tunerpro rt on my 89 suburban. Using moates autoprom. My laptop has windows 7.all the proper files are loaded and the truck runs.

I had everything working, emulation, data logging, DA was connected. Well now it doesn't work right. First I just couldn't get the DA to connect. It would act like I just wasn't clicking the arrow because it wouldn't even try to connect. The cable tested good though. I tried moving switches, restarting the computer, turning tunerpro on and off a bunch of times, nothing.

Well now today I was still gonna try and play with it and just see if I could get it to run better by feel and my wb and in the middle of making some changes I now can no longer even pull up the tables or can make any changes whatsoever. I can navigate around and turn on and off emulation but I cannot change or even see any values.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Electronic Ignition!
    Well I can adjust tables again, I don't know why but ill take it. The DA problem hasn't fixed itself yet though. Still acts as if I'm not even clicking the tab

Fuel Injected!
    Socket booster?
    Oops! Disregard I think you said you’re using autoprom which is not required. I’m no expert here but would mix matching v4 and v5 create issues?
    Last edited by stew86MCSS396; 01-28-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Electronic Ignition!
    As far as I know I'm only using v5, unless some of my files are for v4

Electronic Ignition!
    I had a issue with another ecu where the data port was bad so the DA wouldn't connect but it would just say connecting and never connect but could this be from another bad ecu?

Fuel Injected!
    While Moates says it's not needed for the autoprom Six Shooter here says it does help: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...ll=1#post15341

I know we all want to be cheap charley's and would not want to spend the extra $$$. Anyone else wanna vouch that this indeed helps???

Duh! I just reread what I posted. Autoprom=finicky and ostrich+1227747=socket booster.

Question should be ne1 try socket booster with the autoprom with good results?
    Last edited by stew86MCSS396; 01-29-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Electronic Ignition!
    Since my main issue is the DA connecting with my aldu cable in assuming a socket booster would not really help my issue

Electronic Ignition!
    Still struggling, Any fresh ideas?