Thread: BLM not moving

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Electronic Ignition!

BLM not moving

Hey guys im having a problem tuning my TBI in my 94 suburban BB. I just put 063 mark IV heads on it and a new cam, 227 int and 241 ext at .050 and 0.498/0.483 lift. I am finally in my tuning stage and trying to even things out. Running mask $31 and BMHM bin. My main problem is my BLM's are at about 90 and its just dumping fuel at idle. Map sensor is at about 60-70 at idle. I went into the VE table and changed my values for 60-70kpa at 600-1000 RPM. After I make the change and burn and reinstall, I see no change at all and I am still at about 110-90 BLM. Ive changed my values about 3 times. Which my VE values were at about 70 and i lowered them to 55-60. Still no change of BLMs. I am tuning in closed loop as my funds are very limited for a WB02 at the moment. I am pretty new at this but ive done tons of research. Now the correct table I should be in is Idle VE vs. MAP vs RPM, correct? Also tried changing the values in Open Throttle VE vs MAP vs RPM table and also no change. Ive researched and I heard something about VE learning and wonder if that pertains to me or not. Is there something im missing here? I attached my log just incase you would like to see a log. Thanks guys
    Attached Files Attached Files