Hi from California. I'm new to this forum, though I've been referencing it a lot recently. Figured it was about time to join lol. I've been working on cars most of my life. I've worked many years in the auto industry including 6 years at repair shops working on everything from 50s to 2018 models. I have a piece of paper that says I'm an ASE certified Master Tech (for what it's worth) . I now work in auto parts development and manufacturing.

I've had several vintage (and modern) vehicles over the years and currently own a 1988 Grand Wagoneer with a 4" lift. I frequently drive offroad and ran into a few stalling/flooding situations due to the float bowl in the carb being off camber. Anyways, almost getting stranded on a fire road out in the middle of nowhere because my carb flooded out pushed me towards the world of EFI. I installed a Howell EFI system (Needed to buy from Howell to get the CARB sticker to pass California emissions) last year. I have an AMC 360 with a mild cam and some other upgrades. The CARB approved Howell tune is supposed to run on a stock engine so it never ran all that great on my truck, prompting my to install a wide-band and get into the world of tuning.