Thread: Anyone try this for TBI?

Administrator
    What an interesting piece. Any idea who makes the injectors?

Fuel Injected!
    I would guess there a GM style injector.

Fuel Injected!
    Well i'll be .....

That's one of those "Why didn't I think of that"......

Damn well sure gonna try to make one first chance I get though .

TOM
    1994 3500 Dually , 502 (509) , 264HR , Edelbrock MPFI , PFI '7427
    1992 S-10 434 SBC/Tremec - '7427
    1986 Monte Carlo SS
    1984 S-10 , SAS, 496/700R4/205 , D44/14BFF -'7427
    1980 Z-28 496/700R4
    1979 Corvette 496/700R4
    1977 Olds 98 Regency 403/700R4

Fuel Injected!
    Think that can be set up with EBL?

Fuel Injected!
    That would be good for someone who wanted to do a dual quad tbi efi setup. Still be able to run off tbi ecm.
    6395, BHDF, 7.4 BBC lightly modded now 6395 BMHM back to BHDF

Attached Images Attached Images
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Fuel Injected!
    Hi
    253 car guy contacted the guy making these.
    here
    They are not plug and play but still a good idea.

In a few weeks I will be rebuilding my TBI when I do I will use the renishaw on my CNC to trace the intermediate gasket/spacer and come up with a G-code file for the same thing. I just have to schedule the down time on my daily driver truck.

I am working an idea to make a bi-fuel setup for running E-85 on the old TBI motors.
    I have to get over to the junkyard and find a really cheap FLEX fuel sensor to measure the alcohol content.

My thoughts now are to use the flex fuel signal to trigger an old style boost injector driver circuit I outlined on the forum a couple of days ago.
    This will enable the proper ratios with the stock injectors supplemented by throttle plate spacer injectors.

With this guys idea I should be able to shoe horn two injectors per bore accomplishing the same effect.
    I will keep the stock pressure regulator but inverted so it is easy to adjust.
    Have to find a diaphragm that will handle @40-50 psi
    Thinking of using either the econoboost fogger injectors or a set of 1400cc SRT injectors.
    Both have the 14MM diameter body.
    If I bail on the top mount I will definitely use the econoboost under the throttle plate.
    I use econoboost in my LT-1/4 engine but never sprayed them in mid air so I will have to see if they make a mess when above the throttle plate.
    Avatar is my motor 800 RPM 184ft Lbs Torque 18 inches x 18 inches x 9 inches thick external combustion engine.

98 WS-6 full tube chassis rally car Aluminum Block LS2 (soon to be LSX 376)(in Storage)
    95 Suburban 6 inch drop, Pioneer DVD in Dash 5.7 TBI, 220cc 2.02x1.60 64cc heads, Stainless longtube headers 2.5 crossover 3 inch exhaust, LT-4 roller cam.
    2002 Seville STS

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by daveosx View Post
    Hi
    253 car guy contacted the guy making these.
    here
    They are not plug and play but still a good idea.

In a few weeks I will be rebuilding my TBI when I do I will use the renishaw on my CNC to trace the intermediate gasket/spacer and come up with a G-code file for the same thing. I just have to schedule the down time on my daily driver truck.

I am working an idea to make a bi-fuel setup for running E-85 on the old TBI motors.
    I have to get over to the junkyard and find a really cheap FLEX fuel sensor to measure the alcohol content.

My thoughts now are to use the flex fuel signal to trigger an old style boost injector driver circuit I outlined on the forum a couple of days ago.
    This will enable the proper ratios with the stock injectors supplemented by throttle plate spacer injectors.

With this guys idea I should be able to shoe horn two injectors per bore accomplishing the same effect.
    I will keep the stock pressure regulator but inverted so it is easy to adjust.
    Have to find a diaphragm that will handle @40-50 psi
    Thinking of using either the econoboost fogger injectors or a set of 1400cc SRT injectors.
    Both have the 14MM diameter body.
    If I bail on the top mount I will definitely use the econoboost under the throttle plate.
    I use econoboost in my LT-1/4 engine but never sprayed them in mid air so I will have to see if they make a mess when above the throttle plate.
    Be sure to take pics and post up how things turn out. Which ECM/PCM will you be using?

Fuel Injected!
    the repair part number is 88961143
    I have not pulled down my Suburban ECM yet.

My goal is to make a bolt on upgrade ready to run.
    I put an AC Delco EP376 fuel pump in and I know that it can supply a tested 60PSI on an LT-1.
    SO I will put a kit part list together so anyone can buy the pump and injectors they need I will supply the machined parts.
    Not really to interested in selling injection hardware but the kit I think people would like.
    Avatar is my motor 800 RPM 184ft Lbs Torque 18 inches x 18 inches x 9 inches thick external combustion engine.

98 WS-6 full tube chassis rally car Aluminum Block LS2 (soon to be LSX 376)(in Storage)
    95 Suburban 6 inch drop, Pioneer DVD in Dash 5.7 TBI, 220cc 2.02x1.60 64cc heads, Stainless longtube headers 2.5 crossover 3 inch exhaust, LT-4 roller cam.
    2002 Seville STS