Thread: O2 ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    That's the stock location, right? If yes, then it should be fine there. Just shorten that bung so the whole sensor nose is in the pipe. The bung should just be long enough to hold the threads.

Is ED from Harris Performance or TBI Chips? If yes, good luck with that one....

Fuel Injected!
    Yes that’s stock location...
    No its Ed from fast chips...I have heard to stay away from Harris performance..

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by C2500 View Post
    Yes that’s stock location...
    No its Ed from fast chips...I have heard to stay away from Harris performance..
    Well let me retract that this is an aftermarket front pipe with a converter and I’m not sure if its in the same location as original but I do know that the O2 wires are a little taught..
    Any one have a pic of an original front pipe for a 94 with a 350 or even a 305 I would think be the same...

Fuel Injected!
    It should be OK since the configuration is close to stock. I would check that the heater is working. Try cutting down the sensor bung and see what happens.

Fuel Injected!
    I cut a good 3/16 off of the bung and put another bung up from that one that is in more in the flow of the exhaust.. when I get my chip back Ill test it to see if it makes any difference when its hot to go into CL..

Fuel Injected!
    Question: When using and tuning with a WB02, do you install the WB02 in place of the stock O2 sensor or is it necessary to install another bung in close proximity to the stock sensor location?

Quote Originally Posted by 57 Handyman View Post
    Question: When using and tuning with a WB02, do you install the WB02 in place of the stock O2 sensor or is it necessary to install another bung in close proximity to the stock sensor location?
    Two Oxygen Sensor Bungs, one for the original factory O2 sensor and a second one for the WBO2.

dave w