New to the forum though I’ve been reading lots here for some time in preparation for this swap. I have a small block Chrysler 318 in a 67 3/4 ton dodge 4x4 pickup (w200 power wagon).

I pulled a sbc tbi, wiring harness from a 86 or 87 k5 blazer, and all the sensors out of the junk yard. I have a 7747 ecu with a 5.0 auto bcc. I bought the moates auto prom kit but I had an issue with installing the adapter to the ecu board so I’m still working on that. I think I will likely need to go get another 7747.

Ive searched the forums but i haven’t seen anyone with a gm setup on a sb mopar. I put all the parts on and got it running. After some heart ache with the timing I decided to go fuel only with the gm system. I thought that since a sbc 5.0 probably flows better than a sb mopar that a 5.0 bin/chip would do the trick. However it hasn’t worked well. The idle and slow torque is great but there is lots of hesitation when shifting gears (manual transmission) and when coasting before a turn. Maybe b/c the bin is for a auto transmission? Anyway does anyone have a good sb mopar starting bin? I figure I will have to start with a 5.0 manual bin and work my way up but if someone has a shortcut I would appreciate it.

Im also looking for the same thing for a 4.8 Jeep motor. My brother upgraded his engine and now the 4.3 bin file is not hacking it.