I am new to this scene as I come from the diesel world. I got a hair up my a$$ and bought a 96 swb reg cab 2wd Chevrolet pickup from police auction for $600. Had a 5.7 vortec in it but it was beyond beat! I pulled it out and sent the block to the machine shop. had new cam bearings put in and block boiled and bored .30 over. the block was decked .10 and flat top pistons put in. I have a set of good 062 vortec heads that came off the motor and I put the screw in studs in them and had a 3 angle valve job done and did some light port and polish work on them. I went with the cam the machine shop recommended which is the edelbrock rolling thunder cam. I am getting ready to drop the motor back down in the truck but want to know who can tune the truck for the mods I have in the motor along with deleting all o2 sensors and egr valve as the truck will have headers on it. Any suggestions on who I can send the pcm to for tuning would be greatly appreciated as I have been striking out on any information on this. Yes the cam is a very rough idle cam and I have been told that you wont hear the cam at idle with the fuel injection.