Thread: I need help with a WB issue

Fuel Injected!

I need help with a WB issue

I'm not sure what has changed or why but I have lost my WB in my data feed. I have swapped LC1's, swapped ECMs. downloaded the lastest S_AUJP files and nothing has helped. The WB is plugged into F14 just like it has been since I swapped over to the 7730. I can swap F14 and F15 pins and see the voltage for the WB on F15 but still nothing on F14 from the MAP(I thinks what F15 was). I tried the chip test and didn't get any voltage (assuming I was doing it correctly)so I swapped ECMs and still nothing.
    ok, this is where it gets over my head. I can flash in Code $59 and the WB reads out just fine. I don't know how to move forward from here, any ideas?

The attached file are what I have been running. as well as the $59 used that actually worked. Current is for S_AUJP and the the Ostrich new Iroc was one of the files in the $59 folder

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    I have been running Code 59 since I still haven't figured this out. I will continue to fight this until I get my WB data back. I'm also planning to try to use $8D with boost. I know others have made it work but it doesn't seem as if they shared their work. I can't say that I blame them since so many people use the work of others to make money.

I was never able to get F14 to work with S_AUJP, I had to use the alternat pin, which is A something, I want to say A6. The info on pins is in the documentation for S_AUJP.

Also check that that the pin select flag is correct for the pin your using.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Fuel Injected!
    F14 was working fine for me. I do recall struggling with it at first but can't remember what I ended up changing to get it working. My hard drive crashed and I had never backed up any of my files. I wasn't too concerned about TunerPro stuff since all I had to do was download the .XDF and .ADX files then download my tune from the Ostrich..... apparently I was wrong. It wasn't until recently when I went turbo that I realized I had a problem.

The pin select is correct and A3 is the other option. I'll figure it out. I have to, its driving me nuts.
    Thanks