Quote Originally Posted by S.O.B.B. View Post
Hello Dave w.I was finally able to get to see the files u sent for mpfi 7427.I have loaded a bin bjya I think.then loaded the od xdf.I was going threw it changing things I know to change.initial timing to 10° and a few of the things it said to set for pfi.my question is the main spark.I looked at the main spark for ns1 xdf.I dont know if that us even a 4.5L bin or if its n*.quite different. Do I cut and paste the spark table or copy the parameternal and delete the one that was there.I'm just trying to make the changes I think are needed and figure out how to post my data logs and xdf so u or someone could tell me if I'm doing the right things or if I'm not.I'm unsure if I have the correct info for 4.5 settings but I am more so wanting to know.is that the way one would for example swap a timing table and initial to run a different engine on an ecm mentioned for truck.thanks
It's going to be VERY CHALLENGING setting up the $OD MPFI .bin for the 4.5 MPFI conversion. You will need to interpolate the 4.5 parameters into the $OD MPFI modified .bin file. Take is slow, understand EXACTLY what your changing. You will need to CLOSELY RECONCILE the Injector Parameter, Timing Parameters, and Fuel Parameters. The only easy parameters to swap into the $OD 4.5 liter MPFI .bin file will be displacement and injector flow.

dave w