Good day to all.been gathering info from this site for quite a while from all the knowledgeable folks that post info.it has helped me self learn a lot.I planned and did my swap and it didn't give the results I'd hoped for.Bob at dynamic efi helped me out with info just because I emailed.that's great and felt good to know help isn't so hard to find.I'm in need of some advice on what I've done or done wrong.the project: 87 s15 jimmy 4x4 2.8 auto.I swapped in a 1990 cadillac 4.5 pfi engine.it is running the tbi set up till i get into tuning and swap to 7427 mpfi.nv1500 behind it.just 2wd now.used 7747 ecm.couple wires repin and got it running.as Bob explained to me the engines for that ecm require little advance as compared to the 4.5.I could not get it to run right with the chev distributary so put the cadillac large cap hei in place.runs better but have to get into tuning.done a few data logs tprt and see a few things wrong.time to invest in burner and chips.I have the required parts to convert to 28 pin chip.just not sure if I should try the 7747 tunes or just swap wcm and tune the later pcm.any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks for the great info and Web site.cheers