I'll post this thread here for I've tuning questions wrt the 1226870 ECM in my 85 IROCZ28 with a TPI-equipped/350 FT-cam'd/L98 intake/ZZ4 Al head LM1 swap (for anyone interested in the laundry list details of the swap, please ask).

While the power plant runs great (throttle response *is* snappy, no stored codes), I want to maximize its performance before I make the 1226870-to-1227165 ECM conversion. Using TunerRT 5.0, I'm reviewing the tuning export details for HLH and the HLK proms (the installed PROM is Hypertech Thermomaster 155332). While I'm not yet proficient enough in TunerProRT to make heads-or-tails of the BIN compare tool, in neither BIN do I find any of these details:

a) California emissions compliance
b) 5.0L vs 5.7L
c) Final rear drive ratio (I've a GU6, 3.42:1)
d) 700R4 (RPO MD8) vs manual (RPO MK2 or M39)
e) 9th-injector cold-start delete

Q: Where in these BINs would I find the above settings?

BTW, I've a 90-min datalog collected some time ago to analyze the engine's performance. As far as I can tell, total fuel trim (BLM+INT) did hit +20% at sustained speeds above 70MPH. Spark plugs #3 & #4 indicate a bit of soot (black, not brown). If any of the tuning experts here care to take a look at that datalog, please ask - I can sure use all the help.