Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
Still not sure if it is a mechanical problem, bad tune or a mix of both.
Do you have older logs with the other sets of injectors.
It's always been off 1 side. Nothing has ever made much difference.
Injectors we replaced. Then swapped side to side & centers to outside.
Not sure if i can ID logs with the previous injectors, I'll have to check.

[QUOTE}
You got constant knock at lower loads. Mixed side intermitten lean condition at low load conditions.
I suggest you start all over with your tune. I can make a starter bin and work from there.
That way we can rule out the bad tune hypotesis.[/QUOTE]

Again it's always been like that. Since going OLSD the car has run and felt miles happier especially at 11-13:1

I'll try anything you can think of.
A new tune would be interesting.
MAF is still on the car, just disabled as I have been trying to get the VE sorted.

This probably explains why the VE tables end up looking like a toblerone!

I still think this could be an issue with the inlet manifold, vac leak underneath.
I switched to synthetic oil a couple of hundred miles ago.
Car still drinks oil andsince the switch the manifold has started leaking at the rear china wall.

I've been reading/Youtube on PVC valves so can check that tomorrow night. Prompted by the rear seal starting to leak.

I'm open to suggestions on how to pinpoint the Vac leak to the manifold before I pull it. 2 sets of gaskets cost me about 80 USD last time

Another thought on something I read was the bolts for the push rod guides on the AFR heads breaking into the Inlet Ports.
I remember using LACO Thread sealer on the Head bolts and pretty certain I used it when installing the push rod guides.
Something else to check.

Cool.
I await your response.

Thankyou

Mitch