Finally had a chance to turn some wrenches tonight so removed the airbox and maf. Airbox was clean so I replaced the original maf sensor that I assumed I'd broken when the cotton swab I was cleaning it with snagged one of the filaments. Much to my surprise it worked. I guess the problem was a broken wire near the connector (I replaced both at the same time).

Did a short log running the table I flashed two days ago and the leaning out at WOT is gone. Peak airflow was 312afgs at 6300 but I had to shift because the tires let go. I guess that's in the neighborhood of 10.1khz. I ran out of road in second so I couldn't stretch it out to the rev limiter.

Missouri weather looks good tomorrow so I'm planning to go back to the factory maf table and collect some data.

My dilemna is such; when I installed the 42lb injectors I got no flow data with them. I was running SD then, and setting the ifc to 42.0 it was super rich. 42.5 also super rich. 43.0 still rich but trims were in the neighborhood. My VE table was even more maxed out then, so instead of raising ifc I scaled VE down by ~5% and started logging to re-calibrate. That said, I suspect I will be rich with the factory maf table. Knowing I need to take a little more off of VE to get the biggest cells under 93, what's my best plan of attack? Bump ifc up again or ???

Sadly autumn is hitting us hard this week so humidity is low along with air temps, and BLMs seem to rise in these conditions so I expect they'll be really close to 128 tomorrow. Damned mother nature...