Thread: Parting TBI stuff

Fuel Injected!

Parting TBI stuff

I have many items for sale, Both ECM's are modded to install burned chips, I have a programmer I can sell too but in only works on windows 7, had no issues burning chips with it. Also I have a moates chip extender connected to the 7427. The wiring harness is from an s10 and is mostly intact, has all plugs engine related and I labeled most cut wires. The harness is also pinned for a 7427 ECM as I upgraded from my 7747. I have many chips for sale too as well as a BIN selector. You heard correct, I built this from scratch and successfully changed bins with no problem while the truck was running, I confirmed this by using 2 different BIN files with different idle RPM's set. The distributor module by itself is BAD, it can however be exchanged for a working one, PM if you have a question about that. The distributor has a good module and works fine as well as the coils. The TBI has been smoothed out for more airflow and has all working components as well as -6 AN fittings. I have an idea for what all of this is worth and i would prefer to sell most as a package. PM me with your offers, post questions in the forum in case anyone else has the same question please. Sorry for the long post but I've been needing to sell this stuff for a while.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 91dime; 10-18-2017 at 05:52 AM.

Fuel Injected!
    More pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images