Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Nasty View Post
Why so many crazy variables on this car!? I'm tempted to set everything to zero and just run off of the fuel map alone and retune the map for it The only noticeably affective variable was the 'MAT compensation Counts vs MAT'
this isn't at all normal, there are no 'crazy variables'. 8D is supposed to be really easy to tune, with a VE table in the ballpark, it should be drivable in all conditions. i tuned an 8D car for a guy once and had no problems, in fact on the stock bin it ran alright, just sucked a lot of fuel.

i know it's frustrating but do you want to try starting from scratch?

i looked at your bin and i think your VE tables are probably awful. i also saw a few tables for fuel compensation vs temperature and map were zeroed out. i think those are best left alone.

with your trouble with injector offsets, show me the injector data you're trying to enter and lets figure out why it wont take it. it should accept anything from zero to 7782 usec. just focus on getting the ~9-14v values correct, if you're outside that range, you're limping home anyway. i wonder if you're trying to put msec values in there or something.