Hey folks. FNG here.

1969 Jeepster Commando with manual transmission.

I put a stock Buick 350 in it with 4bbl intake, and I'm running a Rochester Q-jet right now, perfectly.

Wanting to go TBI. I got all the stuff for a 350 Chevy TBI swap.

It came as a complete set from warrperformance on fleabay. (A bunch of former Army helicopter mechanics)

Complete setup, with reman TBI, intake adapter from TBI to the 4 bbl intake, 1227747 computer and all new sensors and trimmed/labeled wiring harness. Quality stuff.

Talking with the guys I bought it from, they have the stock Chevy 350 manual bin file, and they said it would probably run rich at idle...and the computer "should" learn over time and lean out...

While I understand the computer can "learn" certain amount based upon displacement, the Buick 350 is a completely different motor than the Chevy 350: Buick is a 3.85" stroke, 3.8" bore vs. a 2.8" stroke and 4.0" bore for the Chevy. Low RPM torque motor vs. a high rpm motor.

Wondering if any of you have a bin file for a Buick 350 I could program in, or get a chip for, so that the computer can adjust more correctly for the characteristics of the Buick motor.

Willing to pay, if required for your time and service here.

I plan on purchasing the complete tuning package from gearhead or moates at some point to further dial it in.

Appreciate any help.

I can be reached directly at swrobinson@prodigy.net