Thread: Help!! 93 Lt1 6M Reverse lockout

Carb and Points!

Help!! 93 Lt1 6M Reverse lockout

I just recently tuned this car and everything went great for the exception of the reverse lock out, I have searched and used many xdf files and I can't seem to find the one that has the reverse lock out option, can anybody help me out? the solenoid is always active so it's pretty easy to get it into reverse while driving. Thanks in advance!

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by noeysuarez View Post
    I just recently tuned this car and everything went great for the exception of the reverse lock out, I have searched and used many xdf files and I can't seem to find the one that has the reverse lock out option, can anybody help me out? the solenoid is always active so it's pretty easy to get it into reverse while driving. Thanks in advance!
    I know Steveos $EE XDF has that flag, but unfortunately that only works for 94-95

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aroberson77 View Post
    I know Steveos $EE XDF has that flag, but unfortunately that only works for 94-95
    Oh really? that's just my luck lol, i found tunercat rt has a definition file which I had to purchase, and it shows that it has that option on there called "Reverse Inhibit" So I'll keep this post updated tomorrow once I get it

Fuel Injected!
    You get to experience the pleasures of a 1 year only configuration. I will help you any way I can. I am sure the rest of the guys here will as well.