Thread: DIY LTCC or similar system for LT1s

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    8029 is the crank spark advance. 8028 is crank spark bias.

It is 14 cells table. The coolant value for table lookup is capped at $d0, so the upper 3 cells are missing, to fill the table upto 17 bytes extend the last value.
    I personally find it hilarious that after spending some 8 hours on this, I managed to locate the correct routine but failed to locate the correct table. That seems to be par for the course when it comes to my trying to disassemble unfamiliar code. Thank you for this. I did get fed up at one point and spin up a Windows XP instance so I could run the '93 Corvette BIN through DHC11 just to get the disassembly output to match the $EE disassembly output format, but of course without specific instructions about how to do it in the config and no comments available, it wasn't super useful. I know you already have a ton on your plate, and honestly I'd rather be selfish and focus on a lean cruise patch for $EE, but for the benefit of folks thinking of grabbing a 92-93 LT1 a better disassembly (and accompanying XDF!) for $DA2/$DA3 would be pretty neat. In any case, thank you very much for picking up where I left off and finding the proper information for spfautsch. I really do appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by spfautsch View Post
    NomakeWan if you have a working Arduino IDE available I'd really appreciate someone checking if this will compile. My process for dropping a release is a bunch of manual steps at this point so I'd hate to have someone try to compile and get discouraged because I forgot to un-comment one line or somesuch.

Assuming no problems arise during further road testing, my next goal is to take a break for a few days and then look into determining whether misfire detection is possible. I'd also like to at least have a limp-home mode with time based dwell and sequence detection, but that may be several months away.
    You bet I do. Compiled without any issues whatsoever using the latest IDE, screenshot attached. Congrats on the new version, and I'm hoping your long drive goes smoothly. Misfire detection on OBDI sounds neat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1990 Corvette (Manual)
    1994 Corvette (Automatic)
    1995 Corvette (Manual)