Caps arrived and are installed.

Hope to test soon.

I already did a quick tune up of the engine. Adjust lifter preload + checked all spark plugs and readjust gap to 1.25mm, due to self widened to 1.4mm.
The plugs look great and clean, due to the mixture being almost perfect now. Also measured the headers temp with quality laser gun. at around 2 inch from flange 1-2 and 3-4 measured around 240-250*C, 5-6 and 7-8 around 220-230. Interesting very close to the flange the temp were around 190-200*C.
This is done with almost perfect blms at around 128 and no split at all after good 10 minutes of idle to stabilize temp on fully warmed engine.

The temp difference is normal due to less fuel being burned and less heat produced accordingly.

If you are having problems with some colder running cylinder and split blms the trims will need adjusting.

I am looking for suggestion as where to start with controller testing.

I am looking more of a external type of est monitoring. I have some home made 1 channel hobby kit scope that can be hooked to the est signal.

You need to look at the stall saver tables and scalars defined in the Steveo xdfs. They are used only on manual cars, and adjust spark advance with low tps mph situations and prevent stalling. If you have zeroed them, load a stock y-body manual bin and look for stock settings.

You can also revisit the closed tps advance table at the high rpm, and match them with the low map advance table.