I know connecting plug wires to plugs in an f body is a pain with headers, and this is a cruel request. But my suggestion is to step back, disconnect the system and make your car start on the first attempt and run perfectly with the distributor. I've wasted an immense amount of time on my own setup trying to solve problems that I wasn't sure existed prior to the ignition system because I changed too many variables at once (engine rebuild, unknown fuel injectors, imperfect tune, etc.). I have no desire to do that again.
I did just that and I somehow got the freshest start from years - on key bump and 0.1seconds according to my log.
Actually #6 is the PIA, I had to crow under the car and it was almost impossible to reach.

Let`s make it clear first so we don`t miss anything. Car is running perfectly on stock single coil and opti.

Controller wiring and soldering is out of question since I managed to run with the COP setup for 10 minutes without issues. Sorry no video and logs were taken.

After letting the car cool down for 2 hours, and nothing touched except the switching from N to P and reposition the coil, I got all the problems I mentioned earlier.
Suspecting slower cranking speed freaks out the controller. I got the latest firmware with fixed crank spark table, coil selection and logging enabled.

JUST for the testing I unplugged the coils and start cranking while monitor the led output, so noise on opti wires is also out of question.

On the very last starting attempt I got some nasty popping from the engine, which might indicate that a coil was fired at the wrong time. I hope I didn`t bust a bearing.