I think I measured the rotor width and it was something like 46* so it is a mechanical limitation. Not sure if there is software limitation too, it will be in the tpu if it have one. You can safely raise the limit and see what happens.

Too much advance needs leaner mixture and very little load on the engine. It is also cam dependent because the one I have don`t like too much at sub 35kp, I also noticed that lt4 calibration also have lower values at these range.

Start with slow increase like 1-2* at a time. I noticed sometimes 1 degree makes the difference.
Zero throttle coast down must be matched with the main table so you don`t feel jerking when you left the throttle. It also greatly affects fuel economy.

When you are finished the fueling might need revision too.

I am still waiting on the caps and will be more than happy if we figure the coil sticking problem since then. At least I will not be much worried of coil`s ignitor melting.

I will try to pick inductive signal from stock coil plug wire[coil to cap] with visual identification, so we can match it with the sticking coil, Or you can add some debug logging of est signal state.