The latest "official" release is 0.9.43 which is linked in my .sig. Today I added the gerber outputs to this zip archive at the request of another user wanting to produce their own PCBs.

Looking back, I have a forked folder on my dev machine named 0.9.44 dating to Oct 2021 but I would have to diff the changes against 0.9.43 to know what I was doing there. It appears to be the version I'm currently driving.

I'm not sure if you sent previously but I'd really like to have a copy of the dwell tables you're currently running for your coils to add to the official release tree.

Incidentally, I'm coming up on 25k miles since gutting the factory ignition system and splicing the DIY-LTCC in it's place. I've driven it daily quite a lot over the last ~36 months, but it's recently been compulsorily appointed my dedicated daily driver since putting my C5 in storage back in early April of this year. The only complaint I have is when it's hot and idling it smells so pig rich it causes eyes to water. I feel like this is caused by the cam + headers, since it's averaged around 21 mpg over the past 2-1/2+ years of completely turn-key driving with extremely negligible tune changes. Not to say it runs poorly, I've recently spanked a 6.4L N/A Scat Pack Challenger as well as what appeared to be (in my rearview mirror) a 2021 Jeep Trackhawk.

I changed the oil in the test mule over the weekend and discovered the seal between the cam and distributor was leaking. So I'm going to have to fix this sh*t bisquit at some point soon. Thinking I'll tackle this over the winter and possibly switch to a new billet cam while simultaneously refreshing the double-wound valve springs, lifters, etc. Maybe make a few additional horsies in the process.

I guess I need to revisit this project and get it to a 1.0.0 release status.