As the title says, I've got a 95 LT1 shoved into a 71 buick. Standalone harness from PSI as I was too lazy to rework the factory one. Car starts and idles "decently enough". But datalogging tells a different story. If I can figure out how I'll attach the two eehack logs. First is of everything attached second is on SD without an intake tract as I thought maybe a vacuum leak could somehow cause this or possibly the maf being bad....no dice though.

It's dumping fuel like there's no tomorrow on one side while pulling all fuel from the other, so much so that it's fueling out the exhaust 105/160 split and only stops there because that's where it's locked. I know split BLMs is pretty common on the LT1s without an exact cause but I just recently got the ole lay off notice and I'm not about to start throwing parts at it like most do in this situation. So here I am, hat in hand, hoping you guys can point me in a direction. It'd only make sense that it'd be a sticky injector or a lazy/dead O2 correct?(Didn't get a chance to swap o2 side to side) Or am I missing something? EGR/AIR/CCP all tuned out. Also has been lightly tuned for the long tubes on it. Short of the headers/ intake, it's stock iron/iron/internals for the time being, as I was hoping to get it running right before going any further with her. Thanks in advance, this car has been a long running thorn in my side.

-LT

Buick Logs.zip