hello all,
So I have thrown in the towel on the carb for my boat and decided to go EFI with a TBI system.

I spent several hours at the junk yard over the weekend looking for parts. I was able to find a PCM its a 16168625 BDJZ (for $20)
still looking for a Dizzy & TBI hat.

I used this thread and got the bin file that matched my ecu with the "Advanced $E6 TP5 v250.xdf" and opened it in tuner pro.
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-E6

i see a lot of $E6 or $EE here, can someone explain what that means or a link to something i can read?

Does anyone know if the dodge TBI has will work? I can find those all day long at the junk yard, all the chevys have been picked clean. found several bodies on a 4.3L but they were all missing the injector setups

in my application I will need to turn off the Automatic transmission (Manual transmission check box) turn off EGR, turn off purge and any emission related items as they do not exist in a boat. any correction for AC.

for starting out I think I would like to set it to run open loop as i'm still working on the o2 sensor part. the exhaust is water cooled so i have to get a bung through the water jacket.

Another challenge will be how the ECU adjust for temperature. The boat has a 160F T-Stat and will struggle to get to that temp

these bins/ecus have a lot more to them than the old OBD1 BMWs played with back in college. any help/guidance would be appreciated