Ok, time is nearing and I have a few questions about the needed bin mods.
I got the TBI to MPFI zip file I found on this site. I have preformed the required pcm and memcal mods, those were the easy parts.
One thing the zip file mentioned was the "injector offset Vs battery voltage" needs to match the injectors your using. It says if your using stock pfi injectors, to use the setting for it, and if your using aftermarket ones, to contact the manufacturer. It also says you can have your injectors tested. I have no clue who can do this.
Well I am not using stock chevy or aftermarket injectors. So just how improtant is this? Could I use the settings from a simillar sized gm injector and be close enough to be ok? This is not a daily driver, it doesnt have to run absoulty perfect. Its a old jeep with modern fuel injection.
The injectors I am using (if it matters) are the bosh 0280155703. They are the 4 hole ev6 style, and flow 238cc @ 3 bar (roughly 22.6 lbs/hr @ 43.5 psi). I am gonna be running them (to start out with) 40 PSI, witch should put them at roughly 21.73 lbs/hr. They are 12.5 ohm injectors.

I have another zip file that was simply titled "PFI memcal mod" In that zip file there was a $0E 7.4 PFI bin. I loaded it up and compared it to my tbi bin and the "injector offset Vs battery voltage" was exactly the same on both bins. So it appears whoever made that bin, did not change this. That is what makes me wonder.

Now back to the TBI to MPFI zip file, there is a "MPFI definitions v4.xls" file. It has a flags, constants, and tables sections to it, and appears to have all the things you need to change. Only one I dont know about, is on the constants and tables tabs there is a "conversion tab". What is all this data? Is this changes to the ADX file I need to make?