So I am a logtime user of MegalogViewer, back even when it was still a free program...which it is not any longer.

But, even as crippled as the free/low cost version is now, it's still *very* useful, and if I can get it to also read TunerproRT logs (as it says that it will) then I'll gladly buy it, same as I did for Tunerpro.

No matter what I do, I always just get "Engine Run Time" in all the log slots, so I am clearly doing something wrong. There is Zero help for using the software unless you're running BigStuff3 or Megasquirt-post about any other thing on the two forums for the software and you'll get your post deleted and told to not post anything but those two systems...

Has anyone else used MegalogviewerHD to work with the Tunerpro logs? I am much more familiar with that software, but just like tunerpro-there is zero support/help file available to read to learn the program, it all just comes down to experience.

I will gladly post the XDL and .csv files here if they're going to be helpful, if not then I'll not clog up the forum's database.