Fair enough, there is a LOT of contradictory information here. So care has to be taken. Even some of my post would probably mislead, so its a learning process. I tried to edit out the most confusing parts. I did try the Lt timing table from the 1995 Caddy with the towing package. It seemed to increase responsiveness a bit but as soon as I hooked the enclosed trailer to the van and started pushing it the knock counts started to rise in several areas and that was at the winter air temps, it would be worse in the summer. I went back to the mostly stock vortec table for now that I had in the beginning. I will work on the table once the dyno gets pulled back out. The weekend weather has been crud for the last few weekends so I am not pulling the dyno out in that. I am pretty happy with the 40hp and the 50ftlbs of torque over the base line and it does pull the trailer better. Comparing different dyno readings is just speculation. Like I mentioned before, Dyno Dynamics has tested other makes of dyno's and said they sometimes show more than true crank hp at the rear wheels. I don't know how others owners calibrate theirs, but mine is super easy to check for accuracy. I checked it again, the dyno is within 1 percent of perfect, slightly low. 1996 literature said the l31 is 245hp and 325 tq with a much better intake system, flow wise and a slightly worse cam and and those numbers are not taken at the rear wheels. With the head swap and small cam. I really don't think there is anything wrong with the numbers I got. I also locked the converter at very low rpm for the dyno test this time.The reason is to be able to use the dyno brake to load the engine much lower for repeatable tuning and to keep the rpm from falling back, messing up the printout for the run like in the first test where it has three 3100 readings. I am sure that has some effect too. That's not the chip I run on the road though. The fuel table is more refined now. Its snowing outside but I think I will burn a chip again at a fixed number and see if what the computer says its getting is really what the crank says timing wise. I found this thread and it seems like something worth a look at. https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/diy-...ncy-table.html