I have looked a lot on here the last few days and this place has a lot of information, but no where that I looked was a simple list of what to change for a starting bin when vortec heads and a mild roller cam are added. Here is what I think needed changed, this is not a tune, just a basic changes to fire the engine and prep for wide band logging.

1. Scalar: Change Engine Constants - Injector Flow Rate from 61 to 74 to compensate for 18 psi spring
  2. Scalar: Temperature for EGR On changed from 74.8 C (0x99) to 149.8 C (0xFD)
  3. Scalar: Initial Spark Advance changed from 0.0 deg (0x00) to 9.8 deg (0x1C).
  4. Table: Change both open and closed throttle Main Spark Table vs. MAP vs. RPM to base 1998 truck vortec timing table. zero out all negative numbers, smooth slightly.
  5. Table: Desired EGR vs. RPM vs. Vacuum changed to 0.
  6. Table: EGR Fuel Reduction vs. RPM vs. Vacuum changed to 0.
  7. Flag: Code 32 EGR Failure changed from Set to Not Set.
  8. Flag: Linear EGR/EVRV EGR changed from Not Set to Set.
  9. Flag: Backpressure EGR changed from Set to Not Set

The idea is to let the computer know that the injectors now flow more fuel. Get the initial timing to 10 from 0 and load the most conservative vortec timing table. The Egr changes were made according to the instructions for the WBO2 zip and I increased the temp for EGR On to make sure it was off as I have it blocked. Any other suggestions? This is not a tune or even a complete list of what has been changed on my Bin, just some basics to build on and get the engine fired when switching to higher flow heads and a small cam on a TBI. There are a few thread where people lose 10 degrees of timing when messing with the scalars for timing so I just changed the one and will check to make sure its working as intended by setting the timing tables to all one number and reflashing as a quick test with a timing light.